Although the prevalence and incidence of HIV/AIDS is still high in communities such as those we serve, in this day and age, its spread, morbidity, and mortality can be greatly reduced with appropriate care. MMC offers education, preventative precautions, screening, testing, and ultimately, early therapy. We also strive for health maintenance in the population by encouraging adherence to therapy, counseling, and support for those patients with chronic diseases.
- We provide comprehensive care with screening, testing, and diagnosis of HIV
- We offer early treatment with antiretrovirals
- We offer education on transmission and preventative measures, as well as the importance of early testing
- We focus on therapy adherence and follow-up to improve outcomes
- Our goal is to reduce prevalence, mortality and morbidity of HIV/AIDS in the areas in which we operate.